August 3-9

Wednesday was our anniversary. We got La Fiesta for dinner after I spent the day deep cleaning the house in preparation for our trip to Utah. Thursday we went to the church for the weekly exercise class. Friday we dropped Paul's car off at the Reno airport and drove to Grandma Wendy's house. We had Red Iguana for dinner and fun hanging out with the Roberts. Saturday we went to Layton for Emily and Carson's wedding. Then we went to Millcreek for the luncheon and reception. I took Dad to the airport before the reception. The girls were sad to see him go. We forgot to make sure he had his car key and he got to Reno and didn't have it. He called his friend/coworker, Kieran, who lives by the airport. He picked Dad up, drove him to Fernley to get his other key, then drove him back to the airport to pick up the car. Dad got back home at 1 am. Sunday we went to church with Wendy then went back to her home. She made bacon and hashbrowns and I made 30 waffles! It took two hours. We then made teriyaki chicken kabobs for dinner. We left a little earlier than we would have because Wendy's AC went out. Mary said some funny things this week like, "I totally forgot!" and, "I want my dad to come back to nana’s house. I just miss him, I really do."






















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 22-28, 2025

September 1-7, 2025

October 13-19, 2025