July 13-19, 2026

Katie is getting so good at talking! This week she said, "do you want it? I don’t want it." (why?) "Because!" I made her a friendship bracelet and she calls it a "brace-er-ret"
Mary had so much fun at the beach with Lydia and at the library making her bedazzled super hero mask that made her run fast and fly.
Mom finished her second color analysis for a paying client. She did some batch filming and made videos for the next six weeks for social media marketing.
Dad had a great week of following his exercise routine. He got his low testosterone treated, they gave him some medicine that will up his natural production.

Monday I took the girls to Christa Seamons house while I went to my obgyn appointment in Reno. They had fun playing with the neighborhood kids and the Seamons dog. Tuesday I took the girls to dance class and made dinner for our neighbor that evening. They just had a baby girl last week.
Wednesday we had two landscaping companies come by and check out our yard for a firepit estimate. We went to Lahontan for a lake day but there was quite a bit of algae in the water. We went with ShaLay and Penelope Galloway. Mary still played in it and Katie did for just a minute before I saw how green it was and kept her up by the picnic table. She took a sip of it so I couldn't trust her to be in it. We all did get a cold over the weekend and I think it might be because of the water.
Thursday I took the girls to the library where we learned about road safety and made superhero masks. I substitute taught piano lessons that evening. Saturday I threw a baby shower for Lindsay Durocher. It was fun, we got about 15 people there and we had it in the Hoopes backyard. They have big trees that shade the yard perfectly, especially on these hot summer days. Sunday I took the girls to church and filmed 6 weeks worth of social media videos.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 22-28, 2025

September 1-7, 2025

October 13-19, 2025