July 20-26, 2026

Tuesday marked 4 years since Mike's passing. I showed the girls some pictures of him with Dad and Mary. We also looked at some of the pictures he took. Thursday we went to the library and made dinosaurs out of Legos. I taught piano that night. Saturday we went to Carson City. We went to the park and Mary rode her bike. She did really well! Another family came to the park then they left then they came back with their bikes. That was good because it encouraged Mary to ride her bike more than she originally wanted to. Dad took Katie in the backpack carrier and went for a walk. I stayed with Mary while she played with the other little girl named Michelle. After that we went to Costco and reinstated our membership. We were disappointed to learn that Costco discontinued its protein powder. We got Chipotle for lunch then went home. Dad wasn't feeling too good so he took a nap. I cleaned the house and made dinner for the missionaries. It was funny, Mary asked me this week, “how many bones did that set you back?”















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 22-28, 2025

September 1-7, 2025

October 13-19, 2025