September 14-20, 2026

Katie is doing really well at speaking in full sentences. I was helping Mary with a craft and Katie said, "don't cut it! Don't do that!"
Mary loves to put treasures under her pillow when she goes to bed. It might be special toys or an outfit she wants to change into as soon as she is awake. She wanted to wear her shirt backwards one of the days this week because it had a tag on the back that she pretended was an "amulet" that made it so she could talk to dinosaurs. She said another time this week, "Will you run off please so I can put my clothes on?" Another time, I asked her, "Did you do this or did Katie?" She said, "I did it. It was my plan."
Mom: I finished reading the Caraval series and Once Upon a Broken Heart series this week. My client seemed happy with her color analysis report that I made for her.
Dad: Mom said some things this week that made Dad laugh. We were watching Clone Wars because Mary has been asking since getting her lightsaber at Disneyland. There is a part where the clones are talking to Count Dooku and they say, "We are clones, we’re made to be dispensable.” Then Count Dooku says, “not to me." Mom saw the line coming and said, “awwww ” almost immediately after. Another day we were putting the kids to bed and Dad was telling Mary to turn the tv off or something and Mom said, “The foot is coming down!”

Monday Mom deep cleaned the house. She cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed, organized girls clothes, and did the laundry. Mary and Katie were playing in their room but Mom found them dumping their clothes onto the floor, so she had a little breakdown after that. It didn't get cleaned up until the next day.
Tuesday we went to the park with Lindsay, ShaLay, and Penelope. Mary and EverLee got in a fist fight over a rock. The moms started talking about 9/11 and we all started crying.
Wednesday I took the girls to tumbling. Katie cried during it for some reason so I took her to the car with me and we waited for Mary. Katie was fine in the car, I'm not sure what the problem was.
Thursday exercise class was cancelled so we just hung out at home and played outside in the yard. I taught violin to Penny Del Peloso that night.
Friday I took the girls to the library for reading time. They got to make a llama puppet afterwards.
Saturday I taught piano and violin lessons from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm. Only one student missed, which gave me a 30 minute break. I got Papa Murphy's for dinner on the way home then did a treat run a little later to Grocery Outlet.
Sunday I took the girls to church. Dad had a doctor's appointment in Reno. He went to Costco after. He brought home some Dunford Donuts.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 13-19, 2025

November 3-9, 2025

October 27 - November 2, 2025