September 21-27, 2026
Katie turned 2! She is pretty attached right now, she gets nervous if I'm not with her. She didn't want to go to tumbling or nursery this week. She was also sick this week and didn't nap well. She might have some molars coming in.
Mary said this week, "Woah Mom, slow down. Where was I when you were my age?" I said something along the lines of her living with Jesus before she was born. Mary said, "Did I die?" Another time in the week she said, "It’s my last chance!" I told her a separate time that Katie thinks she is the coolest. She said, "I am the coolest."
Mom: I finished reading the Cruel Prince trilogy and the companion short story. I have mixed feelings about this book series. I love it but I hate that it has all these political elements in it that have nothing to do with the story.
Dad got a flat tire on the way home from work. We had to drive back together to get his computer so he could work from home. He showed us where it happened, which was still on Redwood property. I said, "You didn't make it very far." He thought that was funny.
Monday was a cleaning day. The yard is looking very green. Tuesday we went to the park with ShaLay and her girls. There were some boys at the park playing with nerf guns. They let the girls try it out. They were shooting monster cans and the girls got distracted wanting to play with the cans instead.
Wednesday the girls had tumbling. Katie got upset again but I stayed in the class and sat with her. The last 10 minutes of class she ventured onto the trampoline and participated a little bit. Mary did a great job on the balance beam and doing the exercises. Thursday there was no exercise class. I taught violin that evening. Friday we stayed home, there was no reading time at the library. I went to a girls night where we watched Seeking Persephone. It was a cute period drama. Saturday I taught music lessons.
Sunday was Katie's birthday! Our girl turned 2! She got some great toys and clothes from Mom and Dad, Mary, Nana and Grandpa, and Grandma Wendy! Thank you all for helping us celebrate! Mary was very sick so she stayed home with Dad and slept. I took Katie to church. She didn't want to go to nursery, so she went to Sunday School with me. We had to get her fishy crackers from the nursery though. She joined me for my teacher training too. The other teachers thought she was so funny when she would look around and say "be quiet!"
Mary said this week, "Woah Mom, slow down. Where was I when you were my age?" I said something along the lines of her living with Jesus before she was born. Mary said, "Did I die?" Another time in the week she said, "It’s my last chance!" I told her a separate time that Katie thinks she is the coolest. She said, "I am the coolest."
Mom: I finished reading the Cruel Prince trilogy and the companion short story. I have mixed feelings about this book series. I love it but I hate that it has all these political elements in it that have nothing to do with the story.
Dad got a flat tire on the way home from work. We had to drive back together to get his computer so he could work from home. He showed us where it happened, which was still on Redwood property. I said, "You didn't make it very far." He thought that was funny.
Monday was a cleaning day. The yard is looking very green. Tuesday we went to the park with ShaLay and her girls. There were some boys at the park playing with nerf guns. They let the girls try it out. They were shooting monster cans and the girls got distracted wanting to play with the cans instead.
Wednesday the girls had tumbling. Katie got upset again but I stayed in the class and sat with her. The last 10 minutes of class she ventured onto the trampoline and participated a little bit. Mary did a great job on the balance beam and doing the exercises. Thursday there was no exercise class. I taught violin that evening. Friday we stayed home, there was no reading time at the library. I went to a girls night where we watched Seeking Persephone. It was a cute period drama. Saturday I taught music lessons.
Sunday was Katie's birthday! Our girl turned 2! She got some great toys and clothes from Mom and Dad, Mary, Nana and Grandpa, and Grandma Wendy! Thank you all for helping us celebrate! Mary was very sick so she stayed home with Dad and slept. I took Katie to church. She didn't want to go to nursery, so she went to Sunday School with me. We had to get her fishy crackers from the nursery though. She joined me for my teacher training too. The other teachers thought she was so funny when she would look around and say "be quiet!"







.jpeg)
.jpeg)


.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)



Comments
Post a Comment